Thursday, April 10, 2014

Quest for 2015 Starts today!

Excited to get back to a specific program.  Michael Fitzgerald is my coach again starting today.  I'm excited to be back with him and learn and train smart again.

Wednesday was the first day
A.M.
30 sets of 25m swim on the min

Done felt pretty decent for not being in the pool in about a year.  Lats tightened up quick b/c I didn't have time to warm up.

P.M.
30 min EMOM
1st- 1 Power Clean + 1 Hang Sq Clean + 1 Front Squat @ 225lbs
2nd- 2 Rope Climbs, 15ft
3rd- 4 Power Snatch @ 155lbs (drop from top)
4th- 4-6 pHSPU's 10" deficit

Clean weight felt pretty heavy but not terrible.  Honestly, the worst part of this was rope climbs.  I've never done much of them so I'm not extremely efficient with them.  Snatches felt pretty good but not light.  6 HSPU's every time, got a little fatigued at lock out towards the end but definitely the easiest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment