Saturday, June 9, 2012

6/9/12


Saturday
CF for Hope WOD
3 rounds- 1 min each station
Burpees
Snatch, 75#
Box Jumps, 24"
Thruster, 75#
CTB Pull Ups
Rest

264, not real happy.  Thought I would have been better.  Can't seem to find good pacing in tester style workouts at all. Not sure if I'm pacing too much or not enough or what.  May need more regular testers??? Not sure

Legs are pretty fatigued and it's raining so probably going to hit this instead of the runs this afternoon.
AM
Complete 1 round every 75 sec x 10 sets:
2 Muscle-ups
4 HSPU
8 KBS - 32kg
+
10 min rest
+
Every 3 min for 15 min
Run 400m; goal is all sub 1:40

Decided to kinda combine workouts b/c it quit raining and I know I need to work the running.
the "Nate" sets were good and all under 38 seconds
Runs were 1:29, 1:30, 1:33, 1:33, 1:35
Only did 5 runs b/c it was a long day with CF for Hope this morning.  Pushed pretty hard on these to test my recovery.  Felt like about 95% but was recovering so this tells me a little bit about my map sessions.  Need to push the pace a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment