Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10-12-11

Today working the split jerk, that's mainly what I'll be doing as far as upper body pushing movements go (even though it's more legs) b/c it is a major weakness relative to my press and push press #'s.
Also, most of my anaerobic Alactic or Lactic work is going to start with a hip dominant movement just to help out that posterior chain and leg strength. ex. todays started w/ the power snatches.


P1
A. Split Jerk Cluster- 4 x 2.2.2; rest 4 min
205, 225, 225, 225 *failed 1 rep each set of the 225 so I couldn't go up.
+
5 sets; rest 5 min
10 TnG Power Snatch @ 115
15 sec Airdyne Sprints
All sets under 43 seconds, fastest one was 40 sec. Power snatches felt light and fast

P2
Swim work
20 sec underwater swim x 10; rest 1 min
All complete, recovery was fast, this felt better than last time I did it a couple of months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment