Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4/25/12

Did a few double Snatches w/ the 100lb DB.  I'm ready..
+
Row 10 min @ 1:55/500m pace
+
20 Double Unders x 10
+
Mobility

Feel good, ready for the weekend.  Time to TRUST my training.  I'm so thankful for the gift of athleticism God has given me.  Also, the gift of discipline which I so often take for granted.  Colossians 3:17 tells us to do EVERYTHING in the name of Jesus Christ.  I'm going to regionals this weekend, yes, with a big goal of winning BUT the MAIN goal is to represent my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!  Since the beginning of CF I've known that the larger (outside of CF 27:17) CrossFit community is somehow my mission field.  Ever since CF Games has started I've felt like this is my outlet to reach out to the larger community.  Not sure what my purpose or how He will use me but I'm going UNASHAMED of the Gospel and praying Christ will use me to glorify His kingdom!


No comments:

Post a Comment