Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/27/12

Monday - AM - DL moderate + Jerk intense + LP2 (using Prowler), Noon - gymnastics stamina
AM
A. Deadlift @ 80% RM, 1 rep per min for 5 mins - pull it quickly
B. Push Press @ 11X1, 5-4-3-2-1, 5 min
C. 4 sets ALL OUT:
15 Power Clean - 115lb
Prowler 30 sec @ 100lbs
Rest 10 min
A. @ 345 all felt good and pretty quick
B. 185, 195, 205 (2), 205, 215(f). Shoulders and triceps had nothing from the weekend. This was WAY under my PR but not worried about it b/c of how shot my shoulders and tri's are.
C. Felt good, 60 sec each set and same distance covered each set.

Noon
Chest to bar Chin-ups, 9 unbroken per min for 10 mins - focus on speed
+
Ring Push-ups, 15 per min for 6 mins
+
GH Sit-ups, 25 reps x 4 sets, 1 min
Complete. Pull Ups felt great, Push ups felt pretty good. GH Sit Ups felt good on first set, decent on second, horrible on 3rd.

Stopped after three b/c I basically broke it up to 3 sets. Hips were getting tight, I think my hip flexors were weak from all the burpees. I've gotten tendinitis from these before by doing a lot after not doing them for a while so I wanted to avoid that. Hopefully they'll be much better if we do them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment